About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Tis the season....

Wow - has 2009 flown by - or what?!?!?! I cannot believe 2009 is coming to an end! I posted a new family picture of the Tucker's. Anytime we do a family picture - we all make at least some pictures with the crazy faces.

For all of my Facebook friends - please view my blog to see the picture at http://tucker-millerfamily.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Love,
Nic

No comments: