About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas = Bah Hum Bug

Bah Hum Bug....
I don't know why I am in this mood...but I am not ready for it to be Christmas this year. Sure, I have most of my Christmas shopping done. I already have the Christmas tree up and the mantle and the steps all decorated. We have the lights up outside and it looks really pretty on our new house. We have even played Christmas music (which I somewhat detest) to try and get me into the "mood" but it didn't work. Dawson continues to sing his Christmas songs for his program. He sounds so cute... We have watched ELF about 3 times, but we watch that all year long, so that hasn't worked. I have made the lists for the kids and handed them out. We have looked at NUMEROUS toy ads, magazines, catalogues, toys at the store and online ... but, again, it hasnt' worked.
So, I need your help! Someone - anyone, tell me a story or anything to try and get me into the mood. Tell me what movie to watch or what book to read or something...
Nic

No comments: