About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Time to reflect

So much time goes by with no reflection of who you are and how you got to be who you are today. The constant hussle and bustle of just everyday life passes by without a thought of reflection. Look back 1 year - How much has changed? Look back 3 years - how much has changed? Look back 5 years - how much has changed? Look back 10, 15 and so on. How did you get to who you are today? Was it by chance or were there special people in your life to help you to be who you are?

My mom, God love her, is crazy! So, all of you guys who think I am crazy - then you should meet my mom... LOL! She is just one ball of craziness all of the time. She loves to act crazy, have crazy fun with her grandkids and she loves to dance crazy. She is just one of those people that likes to have fun when she can. She is a person that has been with me my whole entire life (obviously)and I wouldn't be who I am today without her. I wouldn't have the same crazy, fun personality and the same crazy dancing ways if it weren't for her.

Thanks, mom, for all of the crazy, fun times. I truly love you and I reflected on how much you have impacted my life today.

Happy 58th Birthday, Mom! I love you lots!

No comments: