About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Beginnings....

New beginnings are a true blessing! I cannot imagine always being stuck in the same place, doing the same things over and over, again. It has been a time of new beginnings for the Tucker/Miller Family. New beginnings with Dave's new job. New beginnings with our schedules. New beginnings with the sports that are starting up. New beginnings with my work.

Change is good.

No comments: