About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Sunday, May 16, 2010




I just witnessed a very happy union for two great people yesterday. It made me think back to my wedding day almost 11 years ago. Wow, what a day THAT was for us. Months and months and months of planning - all of the money spent - all of the time spent - all of the preparation - all of the heartache over stupid stuff - or the heartache over my dad passing..... It was crazy, crazy, crazy ... And it went by so fast!! And here we are 11 years later. Time sure does fly by! David has been my rock for 13 years. He has been the patient one, the nice one, did I mention patient??? Seriously, I couldn't live without him!

Happy Anniversary on the 22nd honey! May we have another blissful 11+ years!

Love you always and forever!

No comments: