About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Monday, March 9, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY

No - I did not sign up for 2 classes this semester at school while working 45 - 50 hours a week at my new job!!! You would think I just have all the time in the world to work, do homework, play with the kids, play with the hubby (yeah that is right!), clean house, do laundry, cook dinners, keep up with my friends and have time to myself! HA HA!
No - I did not about go crazy my 1st week of class in Managerial Accounting and want to quit and walk out the door. I also didn't envision myself literally doing it. Once I got into my car, I also didn't scream at the top of my lungs because I had to relieve some pressure and then my head didn't hurt after doing such a retarded thing!
I also didn't then volunteer to have my brother's birthday gathering at my house and my house was not a complete mess! I DID NOT proceed to make my kids, my hubby and my mom help clean the house before they all came over while I went to Casa to give a friend the girl scout cookies. Oh - I almost forgot I didn't sit down with her and sip a little Margarita while everyone was at home cleaning!
Over the weekend, my son did not have a basketball tournament with 4 games that he wanted me to attend. I did not sit through 3 of the 4 games and shout at the players and coach while they were playing. He then did not remind me that he was embarassed. I also didn't consider sending Brandon away for a few years until he gets an attitude adjustment. Who was the idiot that said "raising teeagers is hard work" because as far as I can tell it is not hard work - it is next to impossible some days!!!!
Lastly, I did not order a coach purse on ebay and win! Dave is NOT going to kill me!!!!

1 comment:

The Baker's said...

Yeah!!! Your 1st "Not me" post!
Aren't they fun??? Sounds like you had (have) an exhausting life.
Keep up the posting!!!!