About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Calgon - Take me AWAY!!!!


Do you ever go through life and want to run away - run away from it all? Well, I am just about there! Oh boy! If I could - I think I would right about now. I would like to run to the beach, or run to the mountains, or run to the desert or run to the beach... or run to the beach.... or run to the beach!!! Ok so - I really do not want to run away from my family or friends, just from the responsibilty of everything. Between work, school, exercising and eating "right" I feel like I have this gigantic and unbearable weight on my shoulders. Too many things to do and not enough time in the day to do it.
Do you see this picture above me here??? Let's go sometime!
I hope everyone is having a great week. I will post next Monday - my NOT ME MONDAY segment! Toodles ~

No comments: