About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wow...it has been a crazy month!!!

A ton of stuff has happened since I last posted anything.... Let's see....


  1. I started a new job - (a wonderful, awesome, glorious job as an accountant at Delta Dental. I am sooooooo super-dee-dooper excited because it is closer to home <40>, they pay for my tuition at school, free dental and vision benefits for the family, a nice raise, bonuses, etc.......) It is just an awesome company! Praise God for all that He has done in my life!

  2. The Christmas Holiday! What a great time we had during Christmas, with the exception of my grandma not being around. We didn't spend as much this year because the kids really didn't need that much. It was nice with the hussle and bustle not around the holiday. So many times - we just run run run run run run and not have family time. Not this year - we slowed down a bit, I didn't have school for 3 1/2 weeks, and we spent time together.

  3. The NEW YEAR!!!! WOW - what a new year can bring.... A new start to something in my life. Last year I quit drinking soda. That was the 1st time EVER that I kept a resolution. Yes, I do not drink soda at all....but I likey my Sweet Tea! This year - since it is a new year....I want to change my lifestyle / eating habits. I am truely tired of the yo yo weight issue that I have had for years. So that is my "something new" for this year!

  4. David's Grandma turned 90 today. We had a huge party for her a couple of weeks ago. She had over 60 guests and kids / grandkids / great-grandkids come into town from Florida and Arkansas. It was really nice! She was able to see a whole bunch of friends she has known for years but cannot ever see.

  5. David and I are going through Membership classes at our new church! I love our new church!!!! South County Christian Center is awesome!!! I love the pastor, the praise and worship, the connection groups, the people....all of it!!!!
  6. Last but not least - God has done some really amazing stuff lately! I cannot wait to see what is coming next!

No comments: