About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Friday, September 25, 2009

~ N U T S ~ :-)

  • Work is nuts - always cash to post, g/l reconciliations and adjustments but I am thankful I have a job.
  • Home is nuts - always cleaning to do, laundry and organizing but I am thankful for a nice home and a roof over my head.
  • Kids are nuts - always running around taking either Brandon or Gabby to and from practices, arguing over eating their food, doing chores, homework, etc. but I am thankful for them because they are my life and without them I would be lost.
  • Hubby is nuts - always picking up my slack, helping around the house, cutting grass, working and helping me organize and I am so thankful for him. He is the best hubby a person could possibly have. I love him a ton!!!
  • I am nuts - always doing homework, going to school, going to work, playing with the kids, spending time with the hubby but I wouldn't have it any other way. This is my life - as crazy as it is - it is mine!

***Don't cry over the choices you have made in the past or what will happen in the future. Live for today because you might not get a tomorrow!!***

Nic~

No comments: