About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Missing her....


RIP ~ Florence June Carver ~

My Grandma June will be missed so much...
She brought so much comfort for me to hear her voice...
She had an opinion on everything and she would tell it to you...
She loved purses and shoes.
She loved her babies too...
She could talk and shop all day long...
I guess that is where I get it from...

I know you are smiling down from heaven.
Give Dad and Grandpa kisses when you see them. We miss you more that you will ever know.

Grandma June is the lady on the left in the pink. She was always there for me... I will miss her always and forever.

No comments: