About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Is it really almost over?!?!??

I am so thankful this election is FINALLY coming to an end. I have to say all of the negative ads, from all parties over all politcal agenda's, were staggering this year! I cannot listen to the radio without a political ad nor can I look at television (which doesn't happen very often) without a political ad knocking someone of what they are doing wrong or did wrong..... oy!

I remember the negative ads before - I remember them being daunting. But for some reason, this year seems really bad! Oh yeah, and let's not mention the one night I can watch television and Obama has to have 3 networks with a 30 minute "whatever it was" that was extremely annoying.

The bottom line: I AM SO GLAD IT IS ALMOST OVER!!!!

I know that everyone is not a fan of talking about politics. But I am going to say one thing - Go MCPALIN...!

No comments: