About Me

My photo
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
My name is Nicole. I have been married to David for 12 years. I have 3 AWESOME kids - Brandon, 16, Gabby, 11, and Dawson, 5. We like to ride bikes, watch movies, play games and go camping as a family. In my free time (yeah, like what is that???) I like to read books - mostly Christian Fiction, take pictures, travel and spend time with kids and hubby.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So....I am going to try this whole "blogging" thing out.....

I will have to admit...I do not understand this whole blogging thing. I have been following my friend, April's, blog for a few months. I have really enjoyed her new pictures of baby Chase and the family. I also have enjoyed reading her postings since I have been really busy and could not keep up with what was going on in her life. So that is what started my interest in blogging.

Since we have family in Arkansas, Florida and Wisconsin I figured this would be a great way for them to keep up with us and all of the new pictures as I take of the family. But I still don't understand why anyone would want to read my babble... going on and on about all of the "stuff" we have to do in a weeks or months time. Are people really THAT bored with their own personal life they would want to hear my whining? Hmmm.... Ok, so maybe not bored, just nosy. Just kidding!

So let's see. Brandon is 13 now and is in 8th grade... What an age! One second I think he is absolutley adorable and so very handsome. AND then there are times I could just go nuts and spin my head around from all of the fighting. People keep saying. "It is just going to get harder... It won't get better anytime soon.... He is a teenager, what did you expect???...." Oh yeah - that last one was my favorite. Actually, there was a lady at a mini reunion recently that said, "Don't worry, honey, just chalk it up as Testosterone Poisoning"....

Gotta run...will blog more later...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grandpa Ron just checking in. It's already 10 PM here so not much time. I only have about 3 wks left to work (for the RR) in my lifetime. Too weird. I must be about dead. We are getting our new (to us) dog tomorrow.